- Expert Witness
- We provide expert witness testimony in the areas of divorce, fraud and other legal actions in the areas of accounting.
- Litigation/Deposition Support
- We provide services in the area of preparation for trial by gathering and compiling source documents and providing consulting in the area of plan of prosecution or defense.
- Valuation Services
- We provide valuation services of business for use in the areas of divorce and criminal proceedings.
- Mediation in Divorce
- We provide mediation services in the area of divorce to include asset allocation.
- We provide services to investigate and detect fraud for prosecution.
R. Lee Jennings is managing partner in the firm of RL Jennings & Associates an accounting firm with offices located in Rome and Ellijay Georgia which serve all of Georgia, the Southeast and various parts of Europe and Southeast Asia with a full range of audit, tax and consulting services.
Lee has served and currently serves on several committees of the Georgia Society of CPA’s on both the chapter and state level. He is a past President of the Educational Foundation of the Georgia Society of CPA’s, vice chair the Assurance Section and a former member of the Ethics Committee. He is the Past President and Chapter Representative for the Rome Chapter of the Georgia Society of CPA’s during which time they were named Small Chapter of the Year by the GSCPA.
Lee serves as treasurer to the George Faile Foundation, Inc. and to the Latin American Center of Northwest
GA, Inc. He is a member of the Rome Rotary Club, Lexington Who’s Who Among Executives and Professionals and National Registry of Who’s Who. RL Jennings & Associates, PC was named Rome Floyd County Small Business of the Year for 2009. Lee was inducted into the Berry College Alumni Association Hall of Fame for Entrepreneurial Spirit in 2011.
He has spoken frequently on radio and in person on technology and technology related issues involving individuals and small business.
He graduated in 1985 from Berry College with a B.S. in Business and Accounting. Upon graduation he attended the US Army Signal School for both the Officers Basic and Advance Course in Signal Communications, spending 20 years in the Army Reserve in communications engineering. He is licensed to practice Public Accountancy in Georgia, Alabama, Tennessee and North Carolina and is a fellow member of the Georgia Society and Alabama Society of CPAs, as well as the American Institute of CPAs. He has the designation of Certified Forensic Claims Accountant and Certified Global Management Accountatnt.
In his spare time he rides his Harley Davidson motorcycle and goes camping.